Sponsor Walk-ThroughBefore tournament week we will set up a time for you to view your hospitality facility and meet the catering supervisor of your area.
SecuritySecurity guards will be placed at the entrance of all hospitality areas. This will ensure only you and your guests are permitted in your hospitality area. No unauthorized or uninvited guests will be permitted to enter your hospitality area at any time.
Due to heightened security procedures by the PGA TOUR, the following restrictions will be in place from this point forward:
- Cameras are allowed Monday through Wednesday only.
- Autograph items cannot be any larger than 8" x 12". No clipboards will be allowed.
- Spectators will not be allowed to leave folding chairs unattended anywhere on the course, including greenside and overnight.
- The golf course will be searched by security before and after play each day. Any and all unattended items found will be confiscated.
NEW FOR 2014 - PGA TOUR TOURNAMENT BAG POLICYThe PGA TOUR has implemented a new bag policy at all PGA TOUR events starting in 2014. Please CLICK HERE for the new tournament policy.
Thank you for your compliance!
Will CallWhere tickets, sponsor parking passes, and credentials may be picked up or dropped off. Located on Friendship Farm Road off of Colona Road at the entrance to TPC Deere Run. Look for the Transportation/Will Call Office trailer. (Please refer to the map below) Proper photo ID is required to pick up credentials.
|8:30 am - 5:00 pm
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
6:30 am - 5:00 pm
6:00 am - 5:00 pm
6:00 am - 5:00 pm
6:30 am - 5:00 pm
6:30 am - 1:00 pm
Trash RemovalEach night trash will be removed from your hospitality venue. However, you are responsible for all boxes, literature, displays or other items that you may use in your private area to market your goods and services. On Monday morning following the conclusion of the tournament, the temporary tents and other facilities used to house hospitality venues will be dismantled and removed. The John Deere Classic is not responsible for materials left in your venue unless prior arrangements are made.
Premium GiveawaysYou are permitted to give away premium items such as hats, visors, tee shirts, aluminum can insulators, etc. to your customers. However, no items at any time may be given away to the general public. In addition, no premium items may include the TPC or PGA TOUR logos unless they have been purchased from a PGA TOUR licensee or the Tournament Players Club at Deere Run. For more information on purchasing these items, please contact Andy Stoterau, head golf professional at the TPC Deere Run. (309) 796-6000 ext. 107
Tournament AdmissionAll tournament spectators must have an official John Deere Classic Tournament ticket or badge to enter the tournament grounds.
Beverage coupons & wrist bands will be given to each sponsor by the Spectrum Catering staff or your host sponsor.
One-Day General Parking lots offer FREE shuttle service to the main gate of the tournament. Drop off at the Main Gate.
One-Day VIP Parking is available for $10.00 per vehicle with FREE shuttle service to the TPC Deere Run clubhouse.
Valet parking is available at the main gate of TPC Deere Run for handicap patrons displaying proper department of motor vehicles handicap tag
Getting to and from the tournament is again free and easy this year thanks to the State Farm Insurance "Good Neighbor" Shuttle, which runs all week from convenient locations in both Iowa and Illinois.
State Farm Insurance "Good Neighbor" Shuttle Schedule
|2014 John Deere Classic Public and Sponsor Parking & Shuttle Schedule|
Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf
1777 Isle Parkway
Quad City Downs
5005 Morton Dr
East Moline, IL
Walmart, Silvis, IL
John Deere Expressway/IL-5
Rock Island County
Archer Dr & Ave of the
Cities East Moline, IL
|MONDAY, July 7th||CLOSED||6 A.M. - 6 P.M.||6 A.M. - 6 P.M.||CLOSED
|TUESDAY, July 8th||CLOSED||6 A.M. - 6 P.M.||6 A.M. - 6 P.M.||CLOSED
|WEDNESDAY, July 9th||6 A.M. - 9 P.M.
||6 A.M. - 9 P.M.||6 A.M. - 9 P.M.||6 A.M. - 9 P.M.|
|THURSDAY, July 10th||6 A.M. - 9 P.M.||6 A.M. - 9 P.M.||6 A.M. - 9 P.M.||6 A.M. - 9 P.M.|
|FRIDAY, July 11th||6 A.M. - 9 P.M.||6 A.M. - 9 P.M.||6 A.M. - 9 P.M.||6 A.M. - 9 P.M.|
|SATURDAY, July 12th||6 A.M. - 8 P.M.||6 A.M. - 8 P.M.||6 A.M. - 8 P.M.||6 A.M. - 8 P.M.|
|SUNDAY, July 13th||6 A.M. - 7 P.M.||6 A.M. - 7 P.M.||6 A.M. - 7 P.M.||6 A.M. - 7 P.M.|
|DROP OFF LOCATION||MAIN GATE||MAIN GATE||CLUBHOUSE||CLUBHOUSE|
CatererThe caterer for this year's John Deere Classic will be:
Spectrum Catering, Concessions and Special EventsThe primary contact at Spectrum is:
The Woodlands, Texas 77387
(877) 567-0900 x209
(281) 362-7111 fax
Special Services are available to any patron needing assistance. Special Services is located in front of the clubhouse and provides access to and from the handicap viewing areas on the 9th green, 18th green, and to and from hospitality venues. People in need of these services may use the Special Services Parking Lot near the Main Gate where valet parking is available. Parking in this area will cost $5. A handicapped accessible shuttle will take you to the Clubhouse. Access to this Parking Lot requires a handicapped license plate or tag. A special shuttle will also be operating on a regular schedule between holes15 and 18. Special Services can be reached throughout tournament week at the following number:
VIP ShuttlesThe following information and guidelines are for those companies that are allowed to operate a private shuttle service for a limited number of VIP guests during tournament week.
- A special VIP shuttle area has been created in the tournament's VIP lot. (Please see the parking and shuttle schedule for dates and locations) A special pass, available from the tournament office, will allow entry to this lot.
- Each company will be assigned a specific drop-off / pickup location, which will be identified with tournament signage.
- Each shuttle vehicle should be clearly identified with the name of the host company. Each vehicle must display its special VIP shuttle pass in order to gain entry to this lot.
- Shuttle guests will be required to pass through a tournament entry gate before boarding the shuttle. The host company is responsible for each individual guest having the proper credentials to enter the tournament. These include an official John Deere Classic ticket to enter the tournament and any special hospitality venue badge to enter the hospitality area. Grounds tickets may be purchased at the VIP lot.
- The VIP shuttle pass is not valid for access to, or parking in any other tournament lot, including the clubhouse lot.
LimousinesAll limousines will be required to park in the Sponsor Parking lot (see Parking above). Occupants must then board the trolley and be shuttled to the clubhouse.
* Please make sure all company host personnel, shuttle providers and shuttle drivers are fully aware of the information above.
Medical Tent Locations1. East side of the clubhouse parking lot (Main Medical)
2. Between the fairways of Holes #4 & #5
3. Between #6 green and #7 tee
4. Behind #16 Green
Noise PolicyDue to the previous years problems encountered with spectator noise in the hospitality venues, the following rules will be in effect:
- Hospitality sponsors will be responsible for the noise level of their venue
- "Quiet Please" signs will be issued to all sponsors and we suggest that a representative of your organization be stationed in your venue to control the noise level.